Friday, January 7, 2011

We finally updated our family picture. It was actually alot of fun. We did it Thanksgiving morning after I got the turkey in and the tables set. My girls have been wanting to redo them for so long and we just never found time. a couple daughters wanted their hair cut another wanted new clothes I wanted to lose weight and a hair cut. Oh well none of that happened and we survived. After we did these Justine was at the store and someone stopped her and asked her if her family took pictures cause she looked familiar. Oh how I love living in a small town. It is wonderful.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! We'll see how well you keep it updated. Hopefully better than me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you started a new blog. About time you listen to your girls. Maybe Joy will take a hint!

    ReplyDelete