Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Favorite sounds

I love country music. Just the fact that I can understand the words.
I love Christmas music. The feeling of celebrating and cooking.
I love church music. The spirit it brings with it.
I love listening to my kids talk to eachother. Especially when they are telling stories of the day.
I love when my kids laugh. The best is when they cry cause they laugh so hard.
I love the sound of rain. Its very calming.
I love the quietness of night after everyone is in bed. To know that everyone is safe.
I love hearing my 7 yr old call me on the phone crying and saying "I want you". Its awesome to be wanted.
I love to hear my children say "thanks mom". I love to serve them.
I love to hear my son say "will you just scratch my back". I hope he always needs me.
I love to hear thunder. Its scary, captivating and awesome.
I love to hear my mom and dad say thanks for being who you are. They had a big part of helping me.
I love to hear a child breathe deep when you are putting them to sleep. At that point you know they are really asleep.
I love to hear the washer, dryer, dishwasher going all at the same time. I feel like I am working so hard.
I love to hear my husband say "I Love You". I know that eternity will be wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. Stupid...was that suposed to make me cry! Why didn't you say anything about me?

    ReplyDelete